How To Remove Gel Nails
As well as the removal kit, you also need:
- 10 pieces of cotton wool (small enough to cover each nail)
- 10 pieces of kitchen foil (approx. 12cm x 8cm each)
Instructions For Using The GELeration Removal Kit
- Gently buff the surface of each nail with the Jessica nail file provided, just to remove the shine.
- Saturate a piece of cotton wool with the Erase Soak-Off Remover and place on the nail, making sure the the whole nail is covered.
- Wrap the top half of the finger tightly with a piece of pre-cut foil, twisting at the top. Press firmly to make sure that the cotton wool is in contact with the nail.
- Repeat step 2-3 for each nail.
- Leave for 15 minutes, occasionally pressing the foil over the nail to make sure that there is good contact.
- After 15 minutes, remove the foil and cotton wool from each finger.
- Gently lift any remaining gel from the nail using the Orangewood Stick. Take great care not to damage the natural nail.
- Steps 1-6 may be repeated should any gel still remain.
- Wash your hands with your usual soap and dry well.
- Massage Jessica Phenomen Oil into nails and cuticles. If you are having a GELeration manicure within the next 24 hours, do not apply the oil.
The GELeration Removal Kit is available to buy in the salon, or on our webshop – GELeration Removal Kit