It’s often said that you didn’t realise just how much you needed a massage until you had one.
We have different types of massage, which will help relax and rejuvenate your body, including our luxurious hot stone massage. Or, for something a little bit more robust, we have a deep tissue massage, which works harder on the underlying muscles.
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (25 mins) £30.00
- Full Body Massage (55 mins) £44.00
- Indian Head Massage (40 mins) £32.00
- Scalp Massage (15 mins) £15.00
- Foot Massage (15 mins) £15.00
Hot Stone Massage
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Hot Stone Massage (45 mins) £38.00
- Full Body Hot Stone Massage (90 mins) £62.00
Deep Tissue Massage
- 30 Minutes £35.00
- 45 Minutes £42.00
- 60 Minutes £48.00
The Benefits Massage
- Relaxes aching and uncomfortable muscles, eases stiffness, breaks down knots and nodules in muscle tissues.
- Relieves and warns off tension, eyestrain, headaches and migraines.
- Encourages the supply of oxygen to the brain, which is one of the best ways of reducing stress and helping you think more clearly.
- General relaxation and well being.
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away toxins.
- Increased joint mobility.
- Improved lymphatic drainage which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins.
- Calms, revitalises and uplifts the spirit.
What is Hot Stone Massage?
Hot Stone Massage is of the most enjoyable and relaxing therapeutic massages available – a wonderfully relaxing massage treatment designed to work on muscle tension at the deepest level.
During the hot stone massage treatment, smooth, basaltic (volcanic) rocks that have been heated in water are used by the therapist to perform the body massage.
The heat of the stones penetrates deep into the muscle tissue allowing the muscles to relax quicker than in a standard body massage, easing muscle tension and revitalising the muscle tissue by increasing blood circulation.
Indian Head Massage
Indian mead massage focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders, upper back and upper arms. Using traditional massage methods with aromatherapy oils we help improve blood circulation, lymphatic flow and the elimination of toxins, and also help reduce the effects of stress and tension.
Indian head massage is also known to help relieve the following conditions: Eyestrain, tension headaches, migraines, earaches, Tinnitus, jaw ache, sinusitis congestion, insomnia, and disturbed sleep.